Friday, April 10, 2009

good finds

So I tackled a few more boxes tonight - I was in desperate need for a visual dent in the 'one day office'-'right now box holding station' - So I got through a few, got half sorted and even have a nice path to the back!! yippie!

Anyhow I found some cookbooks, some shelving - which will come in handy! & a prized possession- my Old Singer Sewing Machine stand! IF you dont understand lemme share! My aunt had one which she made into a little kitchen island, she has a galley type kitchen, so pretty narrow. But I just thought it was the coolest thing! So anyhow, when we moved to Germany it was my goal to find one! - I found one in the first few weeks at a little german - flea market type place! So I used it as a little table/stand! I Have NO IDEA where I will put it now, but I am happy to see it!

ANYWAY, I also found a couple other treasures, a few pictures of the boys! I just gotta post -! Just incase you forgot how cute they were back then!
Enjoy, J


1 comment:

  1. Those pictures are priceless! Good luck with unpacking the boxes, but it is fun to come across things that have been forgotten. I'm glad to see you had time to update your blog. I wish we could set up alerts when a blog we're following has been updated. Let me know if you figure out how to do this. Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete