Sunday, June 21, 2009

Summer - Part 1

Hello Everyone!

So yeah I have sucked at blogging lately- I'm sorry! Even this will not be a very lengthy post but I hope you will forgive me as I will be adding pictures! :o)

It is summer -finally! (mother nature thought it was still January up until last week!)

Anywhooo I have been trying to keep the boys busy on my days off! Getting out of the house on most days - we were able to go to some of the local attractions a few weeks ago- Cave of the Winds, North Pole, so I will include pictures of that.

The boys just started swimming lessons last week, & I think I will continue them for the next few weeks, its good- right at our neighborhood pool. and it gets us out of the house bright and early! which is good! I have even started getting in the pool too! We are working on Jaydens confidence level- and well Jacob doesnt seem to have any fear- so my goal for him is to swim the length of the pool by the end of summer, which I dont think will be too hard as he can nearly make it across the short way. Maybe I can get some pictures of them at the pool next week-

For the most part of summer we are hanging with friends & spending as much time outside as we can. I was even working on planting some flowers today - & our big project for the summer, if we can ever get started - is to do our back yard. *sigh*

ok so anyway - reading over this it has no flow- but oh well I am not changing it!! I hope everyone is well & enjoy the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment