Saturday, March 14, 2009

mobile blogging?

So when I am at work there is so much going on and so much I wanna say, but then I come home I am completely exhausted. So tonight (provided I have time)(but shhh speaking those mere words almost guarantee I will have NOOO time) but provided there is a moment - I will try to do some mobile blogging!
For awhile I contemplated doing a separate blog for nursing cause there are just crazy things that happen that most people would not believe, or think is too funny! - There are some great nursing blogs out there- from ED nurses ICU etc. but I dont have time to do that right now, so if anything comes to mind I will be posting that here -

Hope everyone is doing great! I have a belly full of scampi & a PB&J for later (that does NOT even sound good in the same sentence!- ewww) but both are good individually... now I am off to work!

& oh - Happy pi Day!!

3 comments:

  1. I love the background you chose for your blog. How did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. up in the corner (left there is a website) I think you can just click on it & it will take you there - it is called www.thecutestblogontheblock.com Everything is free, you just pic what you like & copy the link!

    ReplyDelete