Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Tax Time!

So we filed our taxes today! We were eagerly waiting to do this as we qualified for the $8000 credit for new home buyers, (Go Obama!) so even though we closed on the house in 2009, we could claim on 2008 return! So that was exciting - and now since we own a house that means its time to "nickel & dime" the IRS. (these were the words of the tax prep lady - not mine) So this year all the receipts will be saved appropriately for donations, school and work expenses!

Nothing else is really new I guess (not from yesterday) but I messed more with the blog - added some pictures, a playlist, and a kewl background! yeehaa! also used photobucket, which is an awesome way to add individual pictures, or a photo slideshow! So I am sure I will be doing alot of that soon! ~~ any other suggestions out there - lemme know!

Now its time to get ready for work tonight! I so should have taken a nap today- but NO! I will be paying for that about 2-3am!

Peace Out everyone, and thanks for keepin up with us!

2 comments:

  1. I love the design of your blog. I also like the pictures you posted...makes me want to give it a try, although I don't have as much to blog about (my life is much simpler these days!) Happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have grand babies, and life! - I have been working for a few days and haven't been able to post anything. but glad you came to check me out! can you become a 'follower' ??

    ReplyDelete